Something Special !
- Listing Number 1867
- 73 Elizabeth Street, Cave
- 979 m2
- Rateable Value 2017 $ 325,000
- Rates $ 1995.33
- This home is something special. 1980's design but with an extension in 2016. Insulated ceilings and underfloor and in the extension walls. Heated by a Contessa log fire on a wetback. Impressive Palazo kitchen with quality chattels, plenty of cupboard space and a pantry. Sunny open-plan living with a BBQ deck through the ranch slider, overhead, retractable sun shade. Four generous sized bedrooms, all with wardrobes and the master with a brilliant ensuite. Pressure pumps on both the hot and cold water supplies. This home soaks up the sun and is toastie warm. Large, three bay garage/workshop with two high doors. Separate, extended double garage and other sundry storage sheds. Easy drive-on access. Easy care gardens with privacy and shelter. Low maintenance Hardy Board cladding and aluminium window frames.
- Impressive, four bedroom family home with two bathrooms
- Excellent sheds, separate three bay shed and extended double garage
- Modern, warm, peaceful country living
Contact Jeannette Pepping
Grant Vincent Coldicott trading as Horizon Realty, a member of the Burdett Group. Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
The details reproduced in this sheet were supplied by the vendor/s and are believed to be accurate. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any matter or fact.