Heart of the Hill !
- Listing Number 1817
- 21 Kabul Street, Pleasant Point
- Lot 58 DP 365
- Area 1012 m2
- RV as at September 2017 $ 215,000
- Rates $ 2123.45
- What a find. This 'turn of the century' family home has seen many things over the years. Set on a full quarter acre, the cottage gardens provide lots of places to explore and outstanding views over the township, to the mountains beyond. Built in the traditional style, the interior has been opened out, over the years, to provide a spacious open-plan kitchen and living area, heated by an open fire. The small sunroom out the front affords great views and is a good resting place. Out back, there is one very large bedroom with a slightly smaller one off to the side. The bathroom has a claw-foot bath and toilet.
- Elevated, sunny and central location
- Character colonial family home, with great views, in the heart of the village
- Full quarter acre with lots of options
Offers invited over ... $ 240,000
Contact Judy Coldicott
Grant Vincent Coldicott trading as Horizon Realty, a member of the Burdett Group. Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
The details reproduced in this sheet were supplied by the vendor/s and are believed to be accurate. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any matter or fact.